1. Ian learns to pound rice to help separate the husks from our trekking guide Naigh Naigh while the villagers look on and laugh.
2. Sam and Emma give a ‘sermon’ at the local Chin Methodist church. Naigh Naigh helps translate and the pastor looks on.
3. Tiana with some loca Chin women. It takes over three weeks and intense pain to get their faces tattooed. It is a dying tradition though and only the older women have it done now.
4. Our group with some of the villagers.
5. Siang, Tiana, Sarah, Thea and Lexi gaze out over the turbulent river and cable bridge.
6. On top of Mount Victoria, the tallest mountain in Southeast Asia not counting the tall Himalayas in way north Myanmar.