1. Ian, Molly and Khaw Dee harvest rice on the hillside in Chin State where they practice slash and burn agriculture.
2. Mallory crests the hill into a Chin village after an exhausting day’s hike.
3. Students take a much needed rest beside the trail.
4.eaving one of the Chin villages that we lived in for two days. Back to the trail.
5. Sarah and Thea learn to separate the rice husks from the rice.
6. We stayed at this village for three nights and taught these school kids some games and English in their local school!