Dear students, friends, and families,
With our departure day fast approaching, we wanted to post a few, quick, last-minute notes.
- As you may know, internet/phone/etc connectivity in Bhutan is quite limited compared to what we are used to at home. We will be doing our best to post Yaks regularly, but please understand that we may be “offline” periodically.
- Similarly, due to the nature of Dragons courses and of traveling in Bhutan, our itinerary is likely to change as things progress and we will adapt our course to make the most of the circumstances that we encounter, whether it be an unexpected opportunity or a delay. Thanks in advance for your understanding and flexibility around this!
- Also, a final, friendly reminder to consult the packing list and our packing Yak, and to make sure that you have everything you will need, and not too much extra!
- For your Nepali visas, please bring $40 cash (ideally in crisp $20 notes) and 2 passport photos!
- Looking forward a few days to your travel, you will all be meeting and traveling with Rishi, another Dragons instructor, and meeting your I-team – Rebecca, Topaz, and Nick – at the airport in Kathmandu. Happy flying!
We hope that your last-minute preparations are fun and not too stressful! If you have any more questions or anything else, please post them in a Yak and we will get back to you right away. We are getting even more excited reading your introduction posts, and are looking forward to seeing the rest in the next few days!