Back to

New Itinerary Plans!

Hello family and friends,

As some of you may have seen, watching the current weather in Colorado has been quite surprising! An early snow/winter storm is coming through the region today and into tomorrow – and therefore we have changed our plans slightly to wait out the weather. We are currently in Boulder, in the house that we had our orientation in. Depending on weather going forward we will leave here Wednesday or Thursday and start our time in the mountains. Friday we will begin walking, starting our backcountry section in Rocky Mountain National Park.

We will post another Yak before we head out and when our plans our solidified. Until then we are drinking lots of tea, discussing the readings from the Course Reader that we have read from this past week, and getting into the geography of the region of the places that we will be going!

All the best,

Jeff and Keshet