Dear Dragons Students & Parents,
Your journey is just around the corner and we can’t wait to meet you! Below is a reminder about your day-of travel details. Should you need to reach our staff during students’ travel days (both during AND outside of normal office hours), please call our office at 303-413-0822 or email: [email protected] with “TRAVEL DAY QUESTION” in the subject line:
DAY OF DEPARTURE:
- Carry your form of identification with you.
- Carry your COVID Vaccination Card (a digital version or copy will suffice).
- Make sure you have the meet-up instructions sent to you by email with your form of identification so that the information is easily accessible.
CONNECTING WITH YOUR DRAGONS GROUP IN DENVER
- Please arrive to Minneapolis-Saint Paul International Airport by 1:00 pm CST on Monday, July 5, 2021.
- If you are arriving by air, proceed to baggage claim and gather your bags from your connecting flight
- Meet your group at Baggage Claim #1, located near Door 1 in Terminal 1, Level 1. Your instructors will be waiting outside on the terrace wearing their Dragons T-shirts.
Parents, thank you for the support you’ve given your child in making this opportunity available. Students, thank you for stepping out and joining us; we’re so excited to meet you in person!